- * Create ISO file from CD-ROM or DVD-ROM
- * Create ISO image file from set of files and folders
- * Extract files from an ISO image file
- * Edit ISO image file
- * Burn ISO image file to CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-RW DL (Dual Layer), HD DVD and Blu-ray Disc
- √ Windows: 8 / 7 / 2003 / Server /
Server 64 bit / 2008 Server / 2008 Server 64-bit / Vista / Vista 64-bit / XP /XP 64-bit
- √ All other OS (old Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris for PC, etc...) can be backed up, restored, cloned or transferred by Raw Disk Image mode.
IT reviewers are encouraged to use this software and any other related materials.
We will be pleased to grant you a registered version for FREEWARE. CD editors are authorized to include the trial version of Active@ ISO File Manager in their CD-ROMs.
Edit and burn CD/DVD-ROM ISO images compatible
with the ISO 9660 / Joliet standards.
Command line parameters are supported to automate the ISO authoring/burning process.
To simplify and automate the ISO image creation process - all parameters
you entered are stored as user's settings.
If you have a previous version of Active@ ISO Manager, you can to upgrage the latest version